To Learn Music We Have Teachers. Shouldn’t We Have Teachers To Learn Music Business?
To make it in music, you need a competitive advantage to reach your personal and professional best.
MusicianMonster Coaching (MMC) gives you that advantage.
You’re mentored over the phone on your schedule at your convenience.
You’ll enjoy the support and privacy of an experienced, personal coach standing by your side as you journey towards your goals with music.
This page will cover everything you need to know about MMC, what you’ll get and what to expect.
How It Works
Coaching is a lot like music lessons. When taking music lessons, the first thing you do with your teacher is set a goal. They teach you the fundamental skills you’ll need to reach that goal.
You’re given an ‘assignment’ to practice at the end of every lesson. Then they send you off to work through the material yourself.
You return a week or two later and show them how you’re coming along. You can ask questions and they help correct any mistakes.
This creates a feedback and accountability loop where you’re constantly learning, doing, and improving.
It’s an insanely effective learning method.
MMC has the same benefits, only, instead of being coached to play an instrument you’re being coached to earn more income, get your music heard, get more gigs, have more fans, grow your brand, get unstuck, or whatever else you need help with.
What Is The Price?
Want to see if MMC is right for you before making the investment? We offer a free initial Strategy Session. Learn what’s included and how to schedule one here: Free Strategy Session
If you want to continue after your free Strategy Session, you may purchases your first MusicianMonster Coaching session HERE. You may click that link to view the pricing page.
What To Expect
- Your call will be a 60-minute private voice conversation with Greg using our conferencing software
- During the call, we will discuss your current situation, goals, roadblocks, and brainstorm solutions
- By the end, you will have clear next steps to reach your goals
- Once the call is complete it will be your responsibility to schedule the next one
- If you schedule more than one call, we will be available to answer any questions and provide you with lite email support in between
- The frequency of each call is up to you, but we recommend you schedule a call once every two weeks. Any longer might cost you results and momentum. (Any shorter might not leave you with enough time to get things done.)
How To Schedule Your Call
The process is simple and intuitive. Everything is handled automatically so we get to skip all the back-and-forth of finding a time. Here’s how it works:
- If this is your first call? Schedule your free Strategy Strategy session first, learn to do that HERE
- Purchase your 60-minute MusicianMonster Coaching session with Greg, CLICK HERE
- Once the order completes, you will be redirected to our calendar and booking page
- Once there, you’ll see a list of days and times Greg is available
- Pick a day and time that works for you and click “Schedule”
- All the information to join the call, including how to join, what to bring, and how to prepare to get the most out of it, will be emailed to you
How To Join The Call
We use an online conferencing service for calls.
You don’t need any special software or hardware to jump on the call. And you can use a computer or even a regular phone. It’s up to you. In addition, we can easily share our screens and files, making your coaching experience more valuable.
That covers everything you need to know about MMC, how to purchase, schedule, join and what to expect. If you have any questions please email [email protected] or get in touch on our Contact page.