Do you want to get started with sync licensing but aren’t sure how? There are 5 simple steps to license your music in TV and Film. And we’ll break it all down for you in today’s episode.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- 5 simple steps to successful sync licensing
- Target your music for sync opportunities
- Produce your music for TV & film
- Turn sync licensing into a career
- How to contact music supervisors and get a response
- The key to successful sync licensing that most people miss
- A simple trick to test the quality of your music before you send it off
- The simple home recording studio that’s perfect for sync licensing
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
- MMP039 With Joshua Turner
- Sign Up for the Free Sync Licensing Workshop with Chris
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are helpful and appreciated.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Chris SD for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper.
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — include the name of the person you’d like us to interview.