You spend a ton of energy and money on your album and you want to successfully promote the release. Maybe you want the latest and greatest strategies. Or low-cost, high-value music promotion hacks. Either way, we’ve got you covered.
Today, the founding member of The Slants, Simon Tam, joins us again. This time he’s going to share the promotion strategies behind his next album release. We’ll go over each strategy and break them down. You’ll know exactly how to use them for your upcoming release.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- The key to control and promote a successful album release
- Why the BEST music promotion opportunities happen when you least expect them
- You’ll learn how to spot them and take advantage
- All the ways to promote your music and get other people to pay for it
- A surprising method labels don’t want you to know
- The only person you can trust to promote your music
- How to start your music promotion strategy right
- The steps to successfully promote your music and a breakdown of each
- Free tools to get clear on your music promotion strategy so you always know ‘what’s next’
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Slants Foundation (Simon’s Non-profit)
- Official website (theslants.com)
- Simon’s podcast (Music Business Hacks)
- Music Branding Cheatsheet
- Google Sheets (Use to brainstorm and plan your album release)
- Google Drive (Use to brainstorm and plan your album release)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are helpful and appreciated.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Simon for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper.
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — include the name of the person you’d like us to interview.