Life’s too short to waste time on things you’re not passionate about. In today’s episode, you’ll discover the surprising strategy that allowed Chris Greenwood (Manafest) to sell several hundred thousand albums after dropping his label. Chris will reveal his top recommended FREE music marketing tools and how to use them.
At the end of the episode, I’ll break it all down from you and give you next steps. I’ll also explain what a “Story Gap” is and why you MUST close if you want to grow your music business.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- Music marketing tools that will help you sell music and save you time and energy
- My “story gap” theory and why you MUST close if you want to grow your music business
- The role your personal story plays in selling your music and merchandise
- The surprising element to stand out and connect with people authentically
- Simple strategies to sell music—without feeling like a sleazy salesman (or woman)
- Get up to date on the latest tools, tips and tactics to earn income from your music.
- And new ways you can leverage technology to do all the heavy lifting
- The three paths in the music industry and why they’re important
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Printful
- 99 Designs
- Free Book From Chris
- Free Music Branding Cheatsheet
- MMP024 (3 Paths To Success In The Music Industry)
Right-click HERE and “save-as” to download this episode to your desktop
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are helpful and appreciated.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Chris for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper.
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — include the name of the person you’d like us to interview.