Do you want to know how to license your music but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you already know how to license your music and want a few tips to contact music supervisors. Either way, today’s episode is for you.
Our guest, Joshua W. Turner, has earned a living licensing music for several years. From his bedroom studio to Berklee College of Music, Joshua will give you his best tips and strategies. Today you’re going to learn how to license your music and radically improve your results.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How to balance being a professional musician and still have a personal life
- The why and how of multiple income streams with sync licensing
- Why using all your skills can work together to get your music licensed in more places
- The key to successful sync licensing that most people miss
- How to license your music and stand out from other artists
- The simple home recording studio that’s perfect for sync licensing
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
Connect with Joshua
- Josh’s “Simply Singing” Course
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are helpful and appreciated.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Joshua for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper.
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — include the name of the person you’d like us to interview.