Let me ask you a question. As a musician, do you expect to struggle? Do you think making it in music is supposed to be hard? Impossible, even?
What if I told you that wasn’t true. That it is possible to go from where you are to where you want be quickly, and with fewer setbacks. Would you believe me?
In today’s episode we’re going to talk to Brandon Rouckus. He’s going to share his journey from struggle artist to full time musician. Including insight on how quickly his career changed for the better, when he changed the way he thought about music.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to get the best musicians knocking down your door to work with you
- The surprising thing to “push” you from amateur to professional musician—and STAY there
- How to answer every question you have about your path in the music industry and how to find it—TODAY
- How to become a greater musician by changing the way you think about it
- How to dispelling the misconception that artists must “struggle” to pursue their craft
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
- Download the Success With Live Music Blueprint
- Listen to MMP015—Interview With Carl Verheyen
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Brandon for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.