The music industry is large. It’s easy to get discouraged and doubt. Sometimes, we’re tempted to quit.
In today’s episode, Bobby Owsinski joins us. From performing live to session work, studio recording and sound engineering, Bobby has the benefit of being immersed in the music industry his entire life.
And if there’s one thing he understands, it’s how to stay motivated and remain happy while finding your place in the music industry.
I can’t wait to share the wisdom Bobby brings in today’s episode.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to remain happy and content while finding your place in the music industry
- How to start over without starting from scratch
- The two traits all music industry success stories share
- The single thing all artists that rise fast and crash hard have in common
- How to be happy and content if you haven’t reached your music industry goals yet
More From Bobby
- Music 3.0 music industry blog (http://music3point0.com)
- Music Production Blog (http://bobbyowsinskiblog.com)
- Inner Circle Podcast (http://bobbyoinnercircle.com)
Links And Info Mentioned In This Episode:
- Download the Success With Live Music Blueprint (https://musicianmonster.com/blueprint)
Right-click HERE and “save-as” to download this episode to your desktop
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Bobby for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.