Today Michael Walker from Paradise Fears joins us. He’s going to share a “hack” he discovered that allowed his band to go from ZERO to touring worldwide in a few months. Listen in as Michael explains why “tour hacking” is so powerful and how to do it.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to cross the “chasm” between playing locally and nationally
- The easiest way to gain the attention of your favorite touring artist
- A simple way to earn income “on tour” without playing music
- How to fully-fund your next tour without going into debt
- The best way to get people’s attention at venues even if they’ve never heard of you before
- An easy way to create a connection at every gig and earn fans for life
Links and resources from today’s episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Mike for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.