There’s a lot of mystery around music crowdfunding and it’s difficult to find solid advice that’s proven to work.
Today’s guest has helped hundreds of artists run uber successful music crowdfunding campaigns (including some of our previous guests). His name is Ian Anderson from launchandrelease.com. Today, Ian simplifies successful music crowdfunding, and condenses everything we need to know down into six simple steps.
In Today’s Podcast Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Crowdfunding pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Where most money will come from and where to focus your efforts
- How to prioritize your campaign and what to do first
- Unconventional tips to ensure a successful campaign
- What “pallet of rewards” are and how to create the
- Everything to include in your campaign video
Links and info mentioned in this episode:
- https://launchandrelease.com/welcome-in/ (Ian’s free gift from Ian for Musician Monsters)
- http://launchandrelease.com (Official site)
- https://www.facebook.com/launchandrelease (Facebook)
- MMP011 (Interview with Danika Holmes)
- Influence: Psychology of Persuasion (Useful book to understand the psychology behind a successful launch – Get it on Amazon)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank you to Ian for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper.
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — please include their name and a link to their social media profile or website URL. Thanks!