Matt Rappaport is an independent musician from Detroit, Michigan. Today, he comes on the podcast to share how getting organized, helped his band go from earning under $20k per year to more than $200k in less than 12 months.
I can’t wait for you to hear the wisdom Matt brings with him in today’s podcast episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The best way to get your band united under one clear goal
- Why “democracy” doesn’t work in a band and what to do instead
- The principals of running your band like a business
- Strategies to get your band organized
- The one thing that will enhance your band’s focus and productivity
- What it means to “systemize the ordinary so that you can humanize the extraordinary” and how to do it
- How to get your most important tasks done and avoid distraction
Links and info mentioned in this episode:Please CLICK HERE to read an import disclaimer.
- Suggested FREE tools to organize your band:
- Matt’s recommend reading (links to the books on Amazon):
- Learn more about using GTD to organize your music:
- GTD workflow:
- Learn more about Matt and his band Collision Six:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Matt for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to email@example.com or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.