Today’s guest, D Grant Smith, has worked in radio for more than 20 years. In that time, he claims to have uncovered the reason why some musicians see their fan base’s grow, why some don’t, and what makes the difference.
In today’s episode, D Grant will show you how to turn any conversation into a unique opportunity to grow your audience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A simple change in the way you promote yourself that can dramatically improve your results
- How the law of attraction governs how fast your audience grows
- What it means to be “uncommon” and why it makes you unforgettable
- How to reach out to people and double your chances of getting a positive response
- The single skill that help you leave a greater impact
- How a simple “tweak” could get you more fans in two days than you’ve gotten in two years
- The surprising truth behind “mindset”—what it is and what it means
Useful links:Please CLICK HERE to read an import disclaimer first.
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie (get the book on amazon.com)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker (get the book on amazon.com)
- dgrantsmith.com (visit D Grant’s official site)
- Appetizer Radio Show (check out D’s radio show)
- DIY Artist Growth Route (check out his podcast)
- The DIY Musician’s Radio Handbook (buy D’s book on amazon.com)
Want a FREE copy of D Grant’s book?
Just send an email to [email protected] with “Musician Monster” in the subject line and something like this in the body text: “Hi, D Grant. Just listened to your interview on Musician Monster and wanted to know if you have any free copies of your book left. Mind if I grab a copy?”…D will reply to your email and hook you up with a free copy of his book.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to D Grant for joining me this week.
Until next time: Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like us to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.