You want to book more more gigs. Maybe you don’t know any promoters and aren’t sure where to start. Or maybe you’re just looking for a better way.
If that’s you, today’s episode will be a God send.
You will gain a fresh and powerful perspective that will help you book more gigs and get people to come out to them.
I’ve personally followed the same principles described in today’s episode to get more shows with less effort—I just had to change my approach.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The ONE thing that you can do to triple show attendance
- What motivates people tocome out
- How to craft the perfect invitation
- The CRITICAL thing to get bodies in the venue
- Ways to get preferential treatment from the venue
- Play a sold-out show regardless of the circumstances
- A fresh perspective on promoting music (stop personally handing out fliers and sending Facebook invitations that nobody checks)
- The Swervey Jones Show (Official website)
- https://www.facebook.com/swerveyjonesshow/ (Facebook)
- Listen to The Swervey Jones Show (iTunes)
- Get a step by step guide on promoting your music (FREE course from Musician Monster – Discover how to apply the promotion tips in this episode)
Right-click HERE and “save-as” to download this episode to your desktop
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Trey for joining me this week!
Until next time,
Rock on and prosper
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like me to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed.