There are many ways to get your music out there today, but there’s only one way to do it where you have complete control—and that’s on your website.
Today’s guest is Ross from Electric Kiwi. A designer and developer that specializes in creating custom websites for singers, songwriters, and musicians. Ross agreed to come on the show and give the inside scoop on how to craft the perfect music website.
If you want an easier way to get your music out there, then today’s episode is for you!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- The real purpose of having a website…
- …And why it probably isn’t what you think
- Visual elements to include in the design
- Breakthrough your inner creative battles
- How to eliminate 1000 (or more) decisions about your website
- Tools to use when if you want to create your own website by yourself
- How to get your website finished quickly and love the final result
Connect with Ross:
- http://electrickiwi.co.uk (official website)
- http://bridge-the-atlantic.com (Ross’s podcast)
- http://twitter.com/electrickiwi (official Twitter account)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Ross for joining me this week.
Until next time…
Rock on and prosper!
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like me to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed. I will reach out to them and let you know what they say!