It takes 10,000 hours to master a craft.
That means practicing for one hour every day for the next 27 years (assuming you have an efficient routine). The good news is that you can 10x the effectiveness of your practice sessions by finding a great teacher.
Over the last 20 years, Jeb Hart has spent 25,000 hours teaching people how to play the guitar. Jeb’s teaching methods are precise. He can take a noob guitarist and turn them into a proficient player in six months. In today’s episode, I ask Jeb how he does it. We also discuss his brand new course.
If you’re reluctant to learn guitar because…
- Your guitar teacher never had any focus and you lost interest.
- You don’t want to learn songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- You’re too busy.
- It’s too expensive.
…Then today’s episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn
- What to look for in a music teacher
- Why the best musicians are usually the best teachers
- Why having a teacher is the key to learning quickly
- Why it’s important to get out of your comfort zone
- A detailed explanation of his brand new course
- Why the future of music is in the hands of musicians
- How you can access Jeb’s course
- Six Month Guitar (Jeb’s course) <— Use the code “Monster2016” at checkout. You’ll get a $50 discount from the course, and I’ll get a $50 commission! :D
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the MusicianMonster Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
And finally, a big thank you to Jeb Hart for coming on the show.
See you next time!
Is there a musician you’d like me to interview? If so, send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster and give me the name and contact info (if you have it) of the musician you want me to interview.
Make 1K With Your Music This Month
How I made a dependable income playing original music doing these 3 things at every gig