In this episode of the Musician Monster Podcast, I spend a few minutes introducing myself and reveal the hard truth behind my personal failures as a musician. I prefer to perform interviews because I think you will find them more interesting. But then I realized I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’ve never explained who I am, what I do, and why you would, or wouldn’t, give a rats ass. How rude of me. This is a short episode ;)
In this episode:
• An introduction
• My history as a musician
• The unpredictable things that inspire
• What it feels like to “give up” on music
• Why my bands had trouble building a dedicated fanbase
• The top 5 mistakes I made as a musician and why
• Why and how I could have turned my arch enemy into my greatest ally
• Why “doing music” is “being stupid” and what I did about it
• Why I felt like a hamster on a wheel and why it was unnecessary
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me this week! I had a lot of fun recording this episode for you and I hope you enjoy it.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or if you simply want to say, “Sup Greg? Go to hell.” That would be funny. Feel free.
In all seriousness, if you enjoyed this episode please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of the show on iTunes! Reviews are super helpful and appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.