Today, I interviewed Mitchell Taylor, the previous drummer of the band I currently manage. I wanted to get his opinion on why things didn’t work out. One of the things I appreciate about Mitch is his honesty.
This conversation was a genuine reflection on why things didn’t work out and what he would do differently if he could. I think the main point, at least for me, was how important it is to communicate.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The one thing you and your band mates must do right
• Why being in a band is like being married
• The importance of mutual sacrifice, struggle, and perseverance!
• Tips on how to improve communication
• The one thing he would do differently
• Why bands get “stuck” and what you can do about it
• What he would go back and change if he could
• The best thing about being in a band
Right-click here and “save as” to download this episode to your desktop
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for joining me this week! I had a lot of fun recording this episode for you and I hope you enjoy it.
If you have some feedback let me know in the comment section below, and if you enjoyed this episode please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of the show on iTunes! Reviews are super helpful and appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. As soon as we publish something you will be the first to get it!