Feel like you can’t get a break?
No matter how hard you try, nothing’s good enough?
I know I feel that way sometimes…
…And that’s why I’m excited to introduce today’s guest!
Suz is the Rock/Star Advocate. With experience working for major record labels and other industry institutions—like EMI—she knows the ins and outs of the industry. And with a masters degree in psychology, she also knows how the creative mind works. Today, she comes on the show to give us some uncommon tips to help us overcome our creative hangups.
If you want to break through roadblocks and WIN your creative battles, then today’s episode is for YOU!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to overcome writer’s block
- How to avoid burnout
- Why being an ‘overnight success’ isn’t always a good thing
- Why many artists become self-destructive once they ‘make it’
- Discover the ONE thing you’ve gotta have—if you want to call the shots
- How to protect yourself in a corrupt industry
- Surprising ways to gain more time, energy, and focus
- MMP013 (Interview with Rick Barker)
- Text “MUSICIAN” to 33444 to download my eBook where I share three lessons that helped speed up my journey to becoming a full-time musician
industry-ebooks (Suz’s music industry eBooks)
Connect with Suz:
- www.therockstaradvocate.com (Official website)
- http://www.twitter.com/rockstaradvo (Official Twitter account)
- Want some of the other templates mentioned in today’s episode? You can download them all for FREE in Suz’s exclusive FB Group – CLICK HERE TO JOIN
*(Suz is an affiliate and may receive a commission if you decide to purchase something after clicking on that link, but there’s no additional cost to you – just a heads up!)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
A very special thank-you to Suz for joining me this week!
Until next time,
Rock on and prosper
Is there a musician or music industry figure that you’d like me to interview? Send an email to [email protected] or a tweet to @musicianmonster — including the name and contact info (if you have it) of the person you’d like to have interviewed. I will reach out to them and let you know what they say!